|>> Return to Job Search|
Technical Support Representative (TSR) Minnetonka 15439
Technical Support Representatives are responsible for assisting and educating our customers using a variety of modes including phone, web and chat. Customer inquiries are related to both software and hardware, account management, installation and best practices relating to our product and industry. We are excited to offer employment in a fun office environment that includes a strong culture that rewards performance. Career advancement is readily available for motivated, creative, hardworking and positive individuals!
- Rapidly respond to incoming customer inquiries, focusing on quality and customer satisfaction
- Clear and thorough documentation of customer interactions
- Support inquiries include questions relating to:
- OTAP (Over-the-Air-Programming)
- Account management (billing)
- Online orders
- Industry events
- Willing to fiercely advocate on behalf of and represent the Voice Of The Customer
- Research and prepare detailed escalations to second level support which includes Wireless Communications, Customer Managers, Integration Services, 3rd Party Partners and Leadership
- Review, manage and follow up on open issues as needed
- Project work that includes long and short term initiatives
The ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal business communication abilities with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
In this fast paced environment work volume quickly fluctuates and a high degree of organization with focus to detail are critical for achieving success in the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a customer solution environment, transportation and/or technology related fields
- 1-2 yrs. of Customer Support and/or Help Desk experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Demonstrated customer focus and problem solving abilities
- 1-2 yrs experience troubleshooting hardware and/or software, either remotely or onsite
- Experience working in a Customer Support Center
- Experience working with Mobile Communications
- Experience working with Transportation
- Accounting or accounts receivable experience is a huge plus
Approximate Shift hours:
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
*Shift times may vary based on business need.
- First 30 days: Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Next 60-90 days: Mon – Fri, shift start times vary between 7 – 9 am.
- Long term: Mon – Fri, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
Please apply today!
Keywords: Help Desk, Tech Support, IT Support, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Minnesota, St. Louis Park, Edina, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Burnsville, Bloomington, Apple Valley, St. Paul, Coon Rapids, Blaine
Apply to this job
PeopleNet - View All Jobs From PeopleNet
PeopleNet is the leading provider of innovative Internet-based and integrated onboard computing and mobile communications systems for effective fleet management, that reduces costs, increases safety and compliance and improves customer service for fleets coast-to-coast and throughout Canada.
We believe that one of the key factors that have contributed to our success is the quality of our people. We hire the best and the brightest—our team members share the company's commitment to innovation and our dedication to customer service.
Working at PeopleNet is challenging and rewarding. We focus on lifetime relationships with our customers, getting to know them and their businesses in order to constantly improve the value we provide. Every member is our organization plays an integral role in helping to achieve that mission, so individual initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
As part of the PeopleNet team, you'll receive a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending plan, employer matched 401k, paid time off and paid holidays. You'll also have the opportunity to work and grow with people who, like you, strive to be the best.