|>> Return to Job Search|
Instrumentation Tubers (Journeyman & Apprentice Levels) Calgary 105167
- Install new instruments
- Layout and install tubing runs for glycol trace
- Interconnect tubing between various instruments and mechanical devices
- Install instrument air lines complete with valves
- Mentor and train apprentices
Preferred Education and Experience
- Be eligible for registration as a registered apprentice; or
- Be a registered apprentice.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Hold a valid recognized Alberta Journeyman Trade Certificate, or a recognized trade certificate or equivalency document.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal Certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years of directly related work experience.
- This position may be required to direct, coach, and mentor apprentices.
Apply to this job
Strike Energy - View All Jobs From Strike Energy
Join A Winning Team
Do you strive for security and respect in a hard working and rewarding environment? Do you want to be part of a company that has a unique pride of ownership? This is a prime opportunity to join a leading organization that values work/life balance and rewards its people for commitment and performance. Strike is a Western Canadian, employee owned, private company offering pipeline and facility maintenance & construction, high density polyethylene (HDPE), electrical & instrumentation and fabrication services to the Energy Industry in Western Canada.
Strike is headquartered in Calgary with field offices in Battleford, Bonnyville, Calgary, Crossfield, Dawson Creek, Edson, Grande Cache, Grande Prairie, High Level, Saskatoon and Whitecourt. Strike offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities to interested and qualified individuals with competitive and comprehensive remuneration packages.