Parts Counter Person/ Outside Sales
Position Summary: Reporting to the Parts Manager, the Parts Counter Person is responsible for commercial, retail consistent and quality customer service. Priority will be given to candidates with the following skill sets, familiarity or training with our
- Cummins Smart Serve
- Caterpillar Sis
- Systems to identify customer needs and create selling opportunities for additional solutions.
- Communicate effectively about parts required and company policies
- Source and Sell all parts required by customer
- Invoicing of Parts orders
- Experience working in a retail environment handling retail sales over the counter
- The ability to build sales opportunities based on customer needs and buying patterns
- The ideal candidate will have 2 - 5 years of Heavy Truck or Automotive Parts experience.
- Must be able to rotate between both counters Parts
- Basic understanding of Mechanics
- Proven ability in top-notch customer service experience
- Coordinate in/out-bound telephone sales calls
- Ability to work closely with all levels of dealership departments
- Sales and self-motivated and desire to succeed
- Professional communication skills: verbal and written
- Familiarity with Inventory Catalogs and Management
- Ability to problem solve, fast learner
- Work as a team player in a fast paced environment
If you feel that we are the company you wish to join please send your resume
- Our Heavy Truck & Equipment grew out of a previous generation's passion for Trucks and the Trucking industry. Today that passion is manifested in the quality of the products we sell and the service we provide.
- Our mission at our company is to provide a 'Best in Class' sales experience to our customers. We do endeavor to provide expertise and support about our product lines to help make our Truck customer successful in his own field.
Apply to this job