Responsible for conducting simple or assisting with moderate financial analysis projects. Prepare, review, evaluate and control the budget, monthly forecasts and actual general expenses. Meet monthly with management responsible for expenses to review variances with them. Ensure an understanding of variances and plans for the next 12 months. Manage fixed assets and depreciation budgets and accounts. Manage the companies’ relationships with the banks and other financial institutions where business is transacted. Using PC and/or mainframe based systems and software, compile and prepare reports, pivot tables, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Bachelors Degree Or Equivalent as well as CMA or CGA
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- One to two years of prior related work experience with sound understanding of accounting principles and budgeting process.
- Ability to analyze and tabulate data. PC literate with advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Strategic thinking, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Provides direction in the various budgeting processes to business unit managers throughout each year.
- Conducts simple to moderate financial analysis and advises business unit managers on the status of financial issues and goals.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly operating results statements, forecast results, and annual reports for business unit managers.
- Analyzes financial processes presently in place and recommends how to streamline and enhance them
- Prepare for monthly expense meetings with managers and build relationships with these managers to support all their budgeting and expense needs
- Manager the companies relationships with all financial institutions where business is transacted
keywords: mississauga, vaughan, etobicoke, scarborough, woodbridge, brampton, oakville, toronto west
Apply to this job