You’ll have the unique opportunity to create your own destiny and potentially have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community.
Strong networking and relationship skills.
* Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
As a representative with us you will be responsible for:
Is this you?
- Showing clients how to build and manage their financial wealth and security
- Developing a customized game plan for clients
- Help clients select the products to implement the plan; and provide clients with ongoing personalized service.
Please forward your resume.
- Leadership abilities helpful
- Good work ethic
- A strong desire for superior income
- Problem solver
- Commitment to quality.
- Hard working
- Service oriented
- Computer literate
- Committed to continuing education and personal development
- Build a base income
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but will only contact individuals offering a strong match to our requirements.
Keywords: Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville,Woodbridge, sales, customer service, management, Sales customer service, insurance sales, banking, customer service, commission, education, training, Executive Sales, B2B type, sales in the Financial, Insurance Marketing industries, Banking, Investments, personal Financial Planner, CSC or Canadian Securities Course, CFA or Certified Financial Analyst, LLQP, Life license Qualification Program, IFIC, investment funds Institute of Canada, Mutual Funds Course, Business owners,
Apply to this job