||R.W. Gibson Consulting Services Ltd. |
RELOCATE TO EDMONTON, ALBERTA
Relocation support will be provided.
We are a well established organization located in the West end of Edmonton and are currently looking to add to our IT team.
The preferred candidates are interested in assisting our team with maintaining goals, and possess a willingness to learn and grow with the organization.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing software support to all internal users in person, via telephone or from remote locations.
In addition he/she will be responsible for database management, data conversions, and assisting the IT team with maintaining network infrastructure, security, performance, and reliability.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience providing computer user support
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows XP and Windows 7
- Advanced skills in SQL. and Microsoft Office applications including Excel VBA
- Experience with printer set up and configuration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Candidate must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license as part of this role requires travel to remote sites with in the Edmonton area
If you are interested in joining our team. Please Apply!!
Keywords: Edmonton, Alberta, IT, support, windows XP, Windows 7, data, SQL, Niagara falls, Oakville, Windsor, London or St. Catherine’s,
Apply to this job