Our Paramedic Services has been recognized for providing exemplary care to its local residents and the surrounding population for generations. With 470 dedicated and highly trained staff members and a growing number of physicians, we proudly offer the attention and personal care that only a small community hospital can provide. We are a 52-bed Hospital that offers an extensive range of services including a complete range of obstetrical care, 24-hour Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical Services, Complex Continuing Care and a growing Perioperative Program. Our team of Paramedics provide services for over 57,000 residents throughout Lanark County and our Long Term Care facility is currently the home to 112 residents. Our organization provides a continuum of excellent, efficient and integrated services with our focus being to improve the health and quality of life of those we serve.
We currently have opportunities for Part-time and Casual Registered Nurses
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse, BScN preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience working in Long Term Care and/or Gerontology.
- Working knowledge of organization policies and procedures and LTC standards of care.
- RAI-MDS experience would be considered an asset.
As a member of our Clinical Team you will be expected to:
- Be committed to excellence, quality and the safety of our patients and residents
- Demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude while working in a manner that is compliant with our patient/resident and employee safety practices, policies and organizational procedures
- Have the ability to meet all the demands of the position both physically and cognitively and will work cooperatively and respectfully within our team environment
- Contribute to an environment that is conducive to the organizations Workplace Violence and Harassment policy.
Why Work for us:
- Competitive Salaries
- Pension Plan (Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan – HOOPP
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
Join our team and Apply Today