Instrumentation Tubers (Journeyman & Apprentice Levels)
by Instrumentation Tubers (Journeyman & Apprentice Levels)
Calgary, AB, CanadaApply to this Job
Apply to this Job
- Install new instruments
- Layout and install tubing runs for glycol trace
- Interconnect tubing between various instruments and mechanical devices
- Install instrument air lines complete with valves
- Mentor and train apprentices
Preferred Education and Experience
- Be eligible for registration as a registered apprentice; or
- Be a registered apprentice.
- Motivated and willing to learn.
- Hold a valid recognized Alberta Journeyman Trade Certificate, or a recognized trade certificate or equivalency document.
- Inter-Provincial Red Seal Certificate is preferred.
- 1-2 years of directly related work experience.
- This position may be required to direct, coach, and mentor apprentices.